Magdeburg, St. Petri
Photo is provided by Rob Kruijt. It is a scan from an old postcard, made between 1920 and 1940.
1699: The organ of St. Ulrich is moved to St. Petri and enlarged by by Arp Schnitger with a Brustwerk and a Pedal in two towers.
1800-1860: Changes by Wempe & C. Böttcher.
1914: New organ by Jehmlich.
1945: The organ is destroyed by bombing in World War II. There are some photos preserved of the remaing ornaments.
Photos of the ornaments after the bombings of Worldwar II (Also provided by Rob Kruijt) Source: