Gross-Ottersleben / Hohenwarsleben
1693: New organ by Arp Schnitger consisting of Hauptwerk, Brustwerk and Pedal.
1737 - 1791: Repairs and changes by Johann David Tintsch and Johann David Hamann.
1807: A new organ was build by Johann David Hamann and the Schnitger organ
was sold to Hermsdorf. (01)
1809: The organ was moved to Hohenwarsleben.
1872: Changes by Kersten.
1901: New organ by Wilhelm Rühlmann
http://www.magdeburg.de/media/custom/698_4875_1.PDF (seen 01-01-2016)
http://www.magdeburg.de/media/custom/698_4875_1.PDF Church in
Church in Hohenwarsleben